Lotus & Luna: Calm Evil Eye Bracelet
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
No bad omens here! Protect your energy with the watchful gaze of the Evil Eye. This ancient protective symbol is accompanied by Pearl, to promote self love and diminish negativity. Wear our Evil Eye Bracelet with intention to open your flow of communication and promote feelings of confidence.
- Brand: Lotus & Luna
- Materials: Metal Beads & 100% Cotton Cord
- Length: 6" - 11.25"
Care Instructions: To maintain the beauty and shine of your gold plated pieces, keep them clean and dry.
Avoid contact with all moisture and chemicals. This includes lotion, perfumes, makeup, salt or chlorine water, hair styling products, and food.
Remove your jewelry before bathing, swimming, or exercising.
Store jewelry in a cloth bag or jewelry box when traveling (or anytime it is not being worn) to avoid scratches, loss or damage.
RECHARGE: If your jewelry contains a real healing gemstone, you can cleanse its energy! Use a few drops of water and your fingers to gently cleanse the beads, and leave out in the sunlight or moonlight for a few hours.
SHINE: Our brass beads will tarnish naturally when exposed to salty air, skin cream, sweat, or perfume. Use a cloth to polish, or try shining your brass beads with soapy water or lemon juice and a light brush.
You have 14 days from the date you received your package to return any damaged or unwanted items for a store credit; no refunds. All returns must be postmarked by the 14th day to be eligible for return. Items must be unworn/unwashed with original tags attached. The following items are final sales and cannot be returned:
- discounted/sale items
- under garments
If your items qualify for a return based on the criteria outlined in the Return Policy section, follow these steps:
- Fill out the Return Item(s) form that came with your package.
- Ship the items you wish to return along with the completed Return Item(s) form to:
2750 Race Track Rd. Ste. 303
St. Johns, FL 32259
- Once your return is received and processed, you will receive an email to the email address provided at checkout with a store credit code in the amount of the returned item(s) purchased value. Store credit will not include any shipping and handling charges. Instructions for redeeming your store credit code will be included in this email.
- Store credits will be processed within 5-7 days from the date your returned items are received.
- Store credits must be applied at checkout and cannot be applied after an order is placed. Please wait until you receive your store credit code to place your order.
- As merchandise quantities are limited, if you would like to make an exchange, it is recommended to purchase your items to ensure availability and use your store credit on your next order. Items cannot be held while store credit is being processed.
You may return merchandise directly to our store to avoid any return shipping charges.
Terms of Returns
- Orders cannot be changed, modified, or cancelled after checkout.
- Items returned that do not meet the criteria outlined in the Return Policy section will not be returned to the sender and no store credit will be issued. This includes, but is not limited to, items with original tags unattached, items outlined in the final sale items list, or items sent past the return deadline.
- Any items that appear to be washed, worn, or have odors/scents determined by the sole discretion of Makk Fashions will not be accepted for returns.
- If Free Shipping applied to the original order, the current standard shipping rate will be deducted from store credit on orders that no longer qualify for free shipping after items are returned.
- Makk Fashions is not responsible for any shipping costs associated with returns.
- Makk Fashions is not responsible for any items that are lost or damaged in the return shipping process and no store credit will be issued. It is recommended to get a tracking number and receipt from the chosen shipping carrier in order to file a claim in such instances.
- Color of merchandise may vary due to lighting in photographs and screen resolutions. Patterns of merchandise may also have slight variations. These do not constitute as defects of items and the buyer will be responsible for any return shipping charges.
- All items are carefully inspected prior to shipping. If for some reason a damaged item is delivered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within three (3) days of receiving your order. Include a description of the damages along with a photo in your email.